INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT
Learn more about the virtual event format below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Registration rates include:
- Access to the entire 2020 Scientific Program (including the pre-conference courses) via a virtual platform that will be made available starting June 18th.
- AMA Physician credits that are available to all registered attendees with no additional charge.
- Interactive, dynamic live elements within the program – such as live topic-driven Q&A sessions that will be scheduled over the dates of the conference.
- Prerecorded sessions that will deliver up-to-date knowledge and cutting-edge research
- Sessions that will be available to registered attendees for an extended period of time (30 days) starting June 18th
- Interactive Poster sessions
WHY ATTEND OUR VIRTUAL EVENT?
- Scientific sessions will be prerecorded and made available for 30 days beyond the original conference dates to registered attendees. This will not only allow attendees across all time zones to enjoy the meeting when it’s convenient for them, but will also allow attendees the opportunity to view all sessions instead of choosing between concurrent sessions. Attendees will no longer have to choose between competing sessions!
- The maximum amount of CME hours available to physicians will be much higher as attendees can claim credit for all sessions viewed over the extended period of time the content is available to them.
- We are planning a number of live virtual components over the course of the program dates (including two virtual poster sessions) to allow attendees the opportunity to ‘meet’ with the presenters as well as each other to ensure the meeting is dynamic and interactive.
- ISBD will publish the conference abstracts in the online journal Bipolar Disorders as a supplement to the virtual event.
FOR THOSE THAT WERE REGISTERED FOR THE IN-PERSON CONFERENCE
Thank you for your patience as we finalize the virtual format for the ISBD Conference. A communication from our conference organizers has been sent to anyone previously registered for the in-person conference regarding next steps for your registration. If you were previously registered and did not receive this email, please contact ISBD@ParthenonMgmt.com. We sincerely hope you will join us for this exciting virtual event!