ISBD is pleased to offer AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for their Annual Conference. Please check back for additional updates regarding the number of credits available for the 2021 Conference.
- After attending this conference, attendees will have a greater knowledge of the latest pharmacology treatment guidelines and updates in bipolar disorder and depression.
- Attendees will gain a better understanding of differential diagnosis of bipolar disorder versus unipolar major depression.
- Attendees will gain further knowledge of the latest non-pharmacological treatments for bipolar disorder and unipolar major
- After attending this conference, attendees will have a better understanding of diagnosis of mood disorders across the lifespan.
- Attendees will be able to discuss the latest research into biomarkers and biological origins of disease in mood disorders.
The target audience for this conference is physicians and researchers in the mental health field that specialize in bipolar disorder and depression.